Search

Navigation

 
Follow Us
Mluvíte česky?

Navigation

 

Search

Mohelnice nad Jizerou

The village contains the Romanesque Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary and timbered cottages.

The ashlar masonry Church structure dates back to about 1160. Major renovations took place in 1876, when the current neo-Romanesque altar was built and the perimeter walls just below the roof were decorated with an arched frieze. There are several wooden cottages on the banks of the Mohelka River that flows into the Jizera River just outside the village

mailMohelnice nad Jizerou

Mohelnice nad Jizerou  48, Mohelnice nad Jizerou, 294 13

Phone:+420 326 787 013
E-mail:oumohelnice@seznam.cz
Web:www.mohelnice.unas.cz
 

Kudy k nám?

Navigation

Navigation

 

 
load